Animal Extract Gallstone-Dissolving Drugs 128-13-2 Ursodeoxycholic Acid
|10-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.8 US $0.6 US $0.5|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: 128-13-2
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly, Children, Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS: 128-13-2
- Specification: 25kg/drum
- HS Code: 3001200020
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Powders
- Alias: Ursodeoxycholic Acid
- Trademark: NJBN
- Origin: Made in China
Ursodeoxycholic acid Synonyms: 7BETA-HYDROXYLITHOCHOLIC ACID;6BETA-CHOLANIC ACID-3A,7BETA-DIOL;(6-BETA)-CHOLANIC ACID-(3-ALPHA)-(7-BETA)-DIOL;3A,7B-DIHYDROXY-5B-CHOLAN-24-OIC ACID;3ALPHA, 7BETA-DIHYDROXY-5BETA-CHOLANIC ACID;3ALPHA,7BETA-DIHYDROXY-5BETA-CHOLAN-24-OIC ACID;3alpha,7beta-dihydroxy-6beta-cholan-24-oic acid;3ALPHA, 7BETA-DIOXYCHOLANIC ACID
Ursodeoxycholic acid CAS: 128-13-2
Ursodeoxycholic acid MF: C24H40O4
Ursodeoxycholic acid MW: 392.57
Product Categories: Bile Acids;Biochemistry;Steroids;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;API's;API;Herb extract;DEPACON;BPC;Inhibitors
MP 203-204 °C(lit.)
Storage temp. Refrigerator
Chemical Properties : WHITE CRYSTALLINE POWDER
Usage : Used as an anticholelithogenic. Epimer with Chenodiol with respect to the hydroxyl group at C7. Anticonvulsant .
Ursodeoxycholic acid Description :
Ursodeoxycholic acid, namely 3α, 7 β-dihydroxy bile acid, is the 7β-hydroxy epimer of chenodeoxycholic acid. Because of this small structural difference, the product is hydrophilic. It can reduce the activity of the rate-limiting enzyme in cholesterol synthesis in the liver -- β- hydroxyl-β-methylglutaryl coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase, thus inhibiting the cholesterol synthesis. It also forms a stable liquid crystalline suspension with cholesterol, and thus unsaturated the bile cholesterol, thereby promoting the separation and dissolution of cholesterol stone. This product can also inhibit the intestinal absorption of cholesterol. Ursodeoxycholic acid can also antagonize the cytotoxic effects of endogenous hydrophobic bile acids, protecting the liver cell membrane. By reducing the overexpression of the main membrane tissue compatibility antigen MHC-1, it can inhibit the production of interleukin-2,4, tumor necrosis factor and interferon α; and increasing the body's levels of interleukin-10,12; It also directly binds to the glucocorticoid receptor, playing a role in immune regulation. In addition, Ursodeoxycholic acid can also inhibit apoptosis, inhibit inflammation, scavenge free radical and have antioxidant effects. After oral administration, it is absorbed through non-ionic passive diffusion in the jejunum, and through active transport in the ileum. The effect of first-pass is large, 50% to 75% of the orally administrated dose is uptake by liver. It is mainly distributed in the liver, intestines and blood plasma, and has a 96% to 99% plasma protein binding rate. Ursodeoxycholic acid concentration in the bile exhibit dose-dependent increase; upon a dose of 20 ~ 30mg / (kg d), its concentration in bile is over 60%, reaching the best therapeutic effect. It binds to glycine, taurine in the liver, and is metabolized by intestinal. A small part of metabolite product is excreted from by urine, mostly by the fecal excretion.
Ursodeoxycholic acid Application :
1. Gallstone-dissolving drugs. Mainly used for the treatment of inoperable cholesterol gallstones, it will have a cure rate especially in the case when gallbladder is basically normal, stones have a 15mm or lower diameters, X-ray penetrable, non-calcified and high-floating cholesterol stones. It also has some therapeutic effect against toxic hepatitis, cholecystitis, primary sclerosing cholangitis, and primary cholestatic cirrhosis. It can also improve the efficacy of α-interferon on treatment of chronic hepatitis C. It can also used to treat diarrhea, rare constipation, allergic reactions, itching, headache, dizziness, stomach pain, pancreatitis and bradycardia Patients of completely biliary obstruction or severe liver dysfunction and pregnant women should avoid using.
2. For the prevention and treatment of cholesterol gallstones.
3. Anionic detergents, for biochemical research.